[Last edit: 29.12.2021 08:06]
Please note that this Policy does not apply to information collected through third-party websites or services that you may access through the Services or that you submit to us through email, text message, or other electronic message or offline.
If you are visiting this site from the European Union (EU), see our Notice to EU Data Subjects below for our legal bases for processing and transfer of your data.
What We Collect
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. Information we collect from you includes:
- Identity information, such as your first name and last name;
- Contact information, such as your postal address, email address, and telephone number;
- Profile information, such as your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses;
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in your responses to surveys when you participate in market research activities, report a problem with Service, receive customer support, or otherwise correspond with us;
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us; and
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other third-party sources and we may add this to information we get from your use of the Services. Such information may include:
Information Automatically Collected. We may automatically record certain information about how you use our Site (we refer to this information as “Log Data“). Log Data may include information such as a user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, device, and browser type, operating system, the pages or features of our Site to which a user browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, the frequency with which the Site is used by a user, search terms, the links on our Site that a user clicked on or used, and other statistics. We use this information to administer the Service and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to improve and enhance the Service by expanding its features and functionality and tailoring it to our users’ needs and preferences.
Information we will never collect. We will never ask you to share your private keys or wallet seed. Never trust anyone or any site that asks you to enter your private keys or wallet seed.
Use of Personal Information
To provide our service
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- To enable you to access and use the Services
- To provide and deliver products and services that you may request.
- To send information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
To comply with law
We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal processes, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
To communicate with you
We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
To optimize our platform
In order to optimize your user experience, we may use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Services. We may also use your information to respond to your comments and questions regarding the Services and to provide you and other users with general customer service.
With your consent
We may use or share your personal information with your consent, such as when you consent to let us post your testimonials or endorsements on our Site, you instruct us to take a specific action with respect to your personal information, or you opt into third party marketing communications.
For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety
We may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Sharing of Personal Information
- Business Transfers. We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction, or proceeding.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement; Protection and Safety. We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- Professional Advisors and Service Providers. We may share information with those who need it to do work for us. These recipients may include third-party companies and individuals to administer and provide the Service on our behalf (such as customer support, hosting, email delivery, and database management services), as well as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- Other. You may permit us to share your personal information with other companies or entities of your choosing. Those uses will be subject to the privacy policies of the recipient entity or entities.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymised data with others for their own uses.
The Company has offices outside of the EU and has affiliates and service providers in the United States and in other countries. Your personal information may be transferred to or from the United States or other locations outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
EU users should read the important information provided below about the transfer of personal information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
How Information is Secured
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We employ industry-standard security measures designed to protect the security of all information submitted through the Services. However, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. Users of the Services are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, biometrics, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password-protected or secure areas of any of our digital services. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of any of the Services, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
Information Choices and Changes
Accessing, Updating, Correcting, and Deleting your Information
You may access information that you have voluntarily provided
Tracking Technologies Generally
Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. For more information, please see the section entitled “Cookies Policy” below.
CONTACT INFORMATION. We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy, and you may contact us
If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, you may use the Services only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. Consistent with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if we learn that we have received any information directly from a child under age 13 without first receiving his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he or she cannot use the Site and subsequently we will delete that information.
Notice to California Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Notice to EU Data Subjects
“personal data” as defined in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Some of the information you provide us may constitute sensitive data as defined in the GDPR (also referred to as special categories of personal data), including identification of your race or ethnicity on government-issued identification documents.
Legal Bases for Processing
We only use your personal information as permitted by law. We
|Processing Purpose||Legal Basis|
|To communicate with you to optimize our platform For compliance, fraud prevention, and safety To provide our service||These processing activities constitute our legitimate interests. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impacts on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal information for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal information for activities where our interests are overridden by any adverse impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).|
|With your consent||Where our use of your personal information is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw it anytime in the manner indicated in the Service or by contacting us at email@example.com.|
Use for New Purposes
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. You may ask us to take the following actions in relation to the personal information that we hold:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications which you have previously consented to receive. We may continue to send you Service-related and other non-marketing communications.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
You can submit these requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm
Cross-Border Data Transfer
Whenever we transfer your personal information out of the EEA to the U.S. or countries not deemed by the European Commission to provide an adequate level of personal information protection, the transfer will be based on a data transfer mechanism recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for personal information.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal information out of the EEA.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie (“Cookie”) is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. We update this list periodically, so there may be additional cookies that are not yet listed. Web beacons, tags, and scripts may be used on the Site or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
- To recognize new or past customers.
- To store your password if you are registered on our Site.
- To improve our Site and to better understand your visits on our platforms and Site.
- To integrate with third-party social media websites.
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising.
- To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
- To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
Some Cookies are necessary for certain uses of the Site, and without such Cookies, we would not be able to provide many services that you need to properly use the Site. These cookies, for example, allow us to operate our Site so you may access it as you have requested and let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access Site content. They also include Cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Sites.
We also use functional Cookies and Cookies from third parties for analysis and marketing purposes. Functional Cookies enable certain parts of the site to work properly and your user preferences to remain known. Analysis Cookies, among other things, collect information on how visitors use our Site, the content and products that users view most frequently, and the effectiveness of our third-party advertising. Advertising Cookies assist in delivering ads to relevant audiences and having our ads appear at the top of search results. Cookies are either “session” Cookies that are deleted when you end your browser session, or “persistent”, which remain until their deletion by you (discussed below) or the party who served the cookie. Full details on all of the Cookies used on the Site are available at our Cookie Disclosure table below.
How to disable Cookies
Click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox;
Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and managing cookie settings in Chrome;
Click here to learn more about “InPrivate” and managing cookie settings in Internet Explorer; or
Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings in Safari.
If you want to learn more about cookies, or how to control, disable or delete them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
|Name of Cookie/Identifier||What does the cookie generally do (e.g., website function and administration, analytics, marketing)?||Is it a 1st or 3rd party cookie and what is the name of the party providing it?||What type of cookie is it (persistent or session)?||What is the duration of the cookie on the website (if not cleared by the user)?|