hack’s Sofia office is growing, and we will be happy to onboard a person who is enthusiastic to learn and eager to deliver quality code.
You’ll work with developer teams in some of the most exciting DeFi and NFT projects in the blockchain space.
It’s a great opportunity to be on the front row of a fast-evolving technology and contribute for it’s development.
- Develop new product features and new applications within an Agile environment;
- Working with a team of expert developers to build blockchain-based decentralized applications;
- Development of smart contracts and looking over the performance of blockchain integration with existing applications;
- Establishing and maintaining the environments in which blockchain solutions can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Min 3+ years professional experience (or equivalent) developing smart contracts with Ethereum’s Solidity;
- Proven work in production deployed smart contracts;
- Proficiency with development tools for writing Smart Contracts (Hardhat, Truffle, Foundry etc.);
- Good understating of testing, troubleshooting and distributed computing;
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
- Experience with any other smart contract language.
- Management experience.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Open source contributions.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to build an exciting product with global reach and huge potential.
- Opportunity to have a big impact on the product vision and the company as an early employee.
- Opportunity to get commercial experience in development for many different blockchains and cryptocurrencies including, but not limited to Ethereum, Polkadot, Polygon, BSC.
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow teammates, so you’ll get:
- Transparent and open-minded company culture.
- Flexible hours, remote work.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- Cool office atmosphere and team.
- Plenty of opportunities for trainings, courses, and development.
- Travel and participation in conferences.
- Healthy snacks and food in the office.
- Sports club membership.
- Teambuildings and parties.