hack’s Sofia office is growing, and we will be happy to onboard a person who is enthusiastic to learn and eager to deliver quality code.
You’ll work with developer teams of innovative projects and products in the blockchain space and ecosystem.
It’s a great opportunity to be on the front row of a fast-evolving technology and contribute for it’s development.
- Develop new product features and new applications within an Agile environment.
- Working with a team of expert developers to develop blockchain-based decentralized applications for enterprise use.
- Development of smart contracts and looking over the performance of blockchain integration with existing applications.
- Establishing and maintaining the environments in which blockchain solutions can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments.
- Maintain a continuous integration pipeline for the development and testing of applications.
- Experience of full-stack development, especially with Node, is an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Proficiency in Rust programming language.
- Understanding and knowledge about Blockchain technology.
- Understands the nature of asynchronous programming, its quirks, and workarounds.
- Good understanding of continuous integration tools and blockchain management tools
- Good understating of testing, troubleshooting and distributed computing
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
- Experience with development tools for writing Smart Contracts (Truffle, Embark, etc.)
- Experience developing smart contracts with Ethereum’s Solidity.
- Experience with Viper / Sophia or any other smart contract language.
- Management experience.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Published writer/blogger.
- Open source contributions.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to build an exciting product with global reach and huge potential.
- Opportunity to have a big impact on the product vision and the company as an early employee.
- Opportunity to get commercial experience in development for many different blockchains and cryptocurrencies including, but not limited to Ethereum and Aeternity.
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow teammates, so you’ll get:
- Transparent and open-minded company culture.
- Flexible hours, remote work.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- Cool office athmosphere and team.
- Plenty of opportunities for trainings, courses, and development.
- Travel and participation in conferences.
- Healthy snacks and food in the office.
- Sports club membership.
- Teambuildings and parties.