hack’s Sofia office is growing, and we will be happy to onboard a person who is enthusiastic to learn and eager to deliver quality code.
- Participate as a team member in planning sprints, software design, and developing and testing features.
- Troubleshooting and implementing new functionalities.
- Agile development techniques.
- High comfort level interacting with colleagues.
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new technologies quickly.
- Engaging with clients to understand their systems and data architecture, and providing troubleshooting and support.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Either a degree in Computer Science, Web Development or related discipline or the equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Experience with Vue.js framework is a plus.
- Good AJAX, CSS and HTML skills.
- Working with version control systems (Git).
- Experience with Node.js and cross-browser checking would be highly advantageous.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Be highly proactive and creative in your solutions and passionate about tech and coding.
- Fluent English.
- Interest in blockchain technology.
- Experience with Solidity.
- Experience with build tools like Webpack and Gulp.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to build an exciting product with global reach and huge potential.
- Opportunity to have a big impact on the product vision and the company as an early employee.
- Opportunity to get commercial experience in development for many different blockchains, cryptocurrencies, and decentralized applications including, but not limited to Ethereum and Aeternity.
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow teammates, so you’ll get:
- Transparent and open-minded company culture.
- Flexible hours, remote work.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- Cool office atmosphere and team.
- Plenty of opportunities for trainings, courses, and development.
- Travel and participation in conferences.
- Healthy snacks and food in the office.
- Sports club membership.
- Teambuildings and parties.