On our last monthly blockchain developers meetup, we had Arian van Eersel introducing us to Hyperledger Sawtooth.
As usual, we started with the latest developers update in the blockchain ecosystem.
This time we had included several interesting news:
- Deposit contract /validator_registration/
- Formally verified
- BLS standardization /WIP/
- Eth2 testnets are coming
- Individual clients are in the process of spinning on some nets for both private and public consumption.
- Lima release
- FATE VM
- ERC20 Token migration
- Waellet – latest release
- Aepp-SDK-JS – new version v6.0.0
- Sophia stdlib
Arian explained the idea behind the Hyperledger Sawtooth project and presented the architecture of such a network.
He also walked us through a demo application implementing simple business logic for transactions on top of Hyperledger.
- Blockchain developers update slides
- Hyperledger Sawtooth slides /soon/
Also published on Medium.