hack’s Sofia office is growing, and we will be happy to onboard a person who is enthusiastic to learn and eager to deliver quality code.
The developer will work closely with the blockchain department lead to design, build, and contribute towards the company’s projects. The internship is around 40 hours per week, on a schedule mutually worked out between the intern and hack.
The best way to get an internship with us is to submit good PRs to projects we develop on our GitHub.
- Design and develop robust backend code and microservices.
- Design and develop frontend app.
- Develop blockchain related features – smart contracts, wallets, etc.
- Write high quality, reusable code, prevent vulnerabilities.
- Write unit, functional and integration tests
- Code reviews.
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with Vue.js framework is a plus.
- Good AJAX, CSS and HTML skills.
- Working with version control systems (Git).
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Fluent English.
- Interest in blockchain technology.
- Experience with Solidity.
- Experience with build tools like Webpack and Gulp.
- Opportunity to build an exciting product with global reach and huge potential.
- Opportunity to have a big impact on the product vision and the company as an early employee.
- Opportunity to get commercial experience in development for many different blockchains and cryptocurrencies including, but not limited to Ethereum and Aeternity.
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow teammates, so you’ll get:
- Flat organization.
- Transparent and open-minded company culture.
- Flexible hours, remote work.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- Cool office athmosphere and team.
- Plenty of opportunities for trainings, courses, and development.
- Travel and participation in conferences.
- Healthy snacks and food in the office.
- Sports club membership.
- Teambuildings and parties.