hack.bg ltd. is a software development company specialising in blockchain & DLT technology solutions and consulting. They are experts in developing distributed applications (dapps), smart contracts, in-depth testing, validation of systems, and technical support. Being part of the technological revolution is allowing us to build the technologies of the future.
Our team is passionate, motivated, fully distributed internationally, like-minded and fast growing.
As Blockchain technology is revolutionising trust-based activities across industries, we are providing development services for startups as well as for big enterprises incorporating this technology into their products.
- Generate and develop creative ideas, supporting the company’ brand strategy;
- Create content for the blog;
- Interpret creative ideas and channel them into powerful copy-driven concepts;
- Prepare the copy for each project – from the insight to the last advertising output;
- Support the creative team in developing the approved idea and communication into the needed formats;
- Bringing new ideas & executing new methods to the overall performance of the company;
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Min 2+ years of experience as Content Creator or experience in similar positions (copy writing/social media/other related);
- Excellent communication skills (BG + EN mandatory);
- Showcase of extensive knowledge and interests in the area of advertising and media;
- Proven record for produced copies for marketing campaigns and social media presence;
- Versatile creative skill set and non-ordinary professional background;
- Pro-active person & effective communicator;
- Status quo challenger, blockchain and decentralization devotee;
- Management experience.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Published writer/blogger.
- Open source contributions.
What we offer:
- Invaluable experience in creating the communication for various Creative/Digital/Integrated/BTL campaigns for international and local projects;
- Opportunity to expand Copy/Creative/Strategic skills and help the team in developing ever more effective communication;
- Great company culture and entertaining working environment.
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems, we like to look after our fellow teammates, so you’ll get:
- Transparent and open-minded company culture.
- Flexible hours, remote work.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- Cool office atmosphere and team.
- Plenty of opportunities for trainings, courses, and development.
- Travel and participation in conferences.
- Healthy snacks and food in the office.
- Sports club membership.
- Teambuildings and parties.