Telerik Academy is organizing a three-months-long immersive master blockchain program focused on ethereum development – smart contract, unit testing, security and developing decentralized applications.
Milen was invited to share his knowledge and will be taking part as a guest lecturer for some of the topics included in the curriculum.
Blockchain is here to stay and Ethereum is leading the way. With more enterprises and startups turning to blockchain-powered solutions, the need for proficient developers is skyrocketing. In 2018 alone, demand has surged with 517% (Hired.com)telerikacademy
The program will be led on-site by master blockchain practitioners and experts and created in collaboration with the Bulgarian blockchain community.
The full curriculum
- Module 1 (7 weeks)
- Intro to Blockchain & Consensus Algorithms
- Intro to Smart Contracts and Networks
- Intro to transactions and wallets
- Intro to dApps
- Intro to dApps workflow
- Intro to Ehereum and POW/POS
- Smart Contracts Development on Ethereum – Part 1
- Smart Contracts Development on Ethereum – Part 2
- Smart Contracts Development on Ethereum – Part 3
- Ethereum Smart Contracts Unit Testing
- High-Quality Contracts & Security
- Smart Contracts Development on Ethereum
- Module 2 (6 weeks)
- Intro to Tokens
- Building Ethereum dApps – Part 1
- Building Ethereum dApps – Part 2
- Building Ethereum dApps – Part 3
- Working with data – IPFS, Oracles, and data encryption
- Smart Contracts Design Patterns
- Upgradeable smart contracts
- Building a dApp – Workshop
- Intro to Layer 2
- State channels and Sharding
- Cross-chain transactions
- Final Projects (2 days)
- Project Presentations
If you are interested in applying – check out the program details here.
Also published on Medium.